Sunday, August 15, 2010

Work Locations and Pictures








Hey Guys-

So i had my first day of training yesterday and had park orientation today. I learned alot already in my first two days of work but still have so much to learn. Yesterday i got my costumes and also found out where I will be. Since i am working on main street in magic kingdom is represents turn of the century when walt grew up in missouri, so our outfits reflect that.


The stores that I will be working in will be:
Chapeau Hat Shop- sell hats and make custom made hats
Firehouse Gifts- have shirts and hats for firefighters and all that
Confectionery- CANDY STORE, so much candy and fun treats
Gallery- have fine art and paintings
Exposition Hall- sell a little bit of everything, focusing on cameras, picture frames, ect.

I have posted some pictures of main street where i will be working and also the costumes i wear.


ALSO POSTED PICTURES OF MY APARTMENT

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment