Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 Days off!!

Sooooo i finally got some days off today! I actually am lucky and scored today and tomorrow off before returning back to training on Friday! I am not sure what i am going to do with my days off, i think today i am just going to be lazy and get some stuff around the house finished. There are some other girls in my work location that also have tomorrow off (thursday) so i think that we all might get up kind of early and go to Animal Kingdom. I have never been to Animal Kingdom before so it will be a treat!

Last night after I got off of work Allie and I went to magic kingdom for awhile to play (we were also really hungry and didnt have any food here to eat, so half of the reason why we went there was to grab food! ha). For some odd reason there was NO ONE in the park at night. When we went to magic kingdom last friday night it was busy we couldnt even get around, but not last night. So i guess this is starting the "slow down" part of the year that all the cast members keep talking about it. It was so dead that we got on jungle cruise, thunder mountain, and pirates of the Caribbean rides all without even waiting, we hopped right on. We waited about 40 minutes last night in line for space mountain but it was worth it! It was a very fun (but very short) ride!

Yesterday was my 2nd day of training and oh boy was it stressful! I guess that they have got to do it but they just threw us in there to ring up customers and we were so busy every time we got to the cash resister. I guess that main street east also has 3 "carts" that are assigned to us- these carts are small little carts with merchandise on them that sit outside on main street. We trained at all three of these carts and boy was IT HOT!!! We also trained at the hat shop and it was a mad rush while we were there too. Overall it was a good day, i learned a lot and am excited to finally starting to feel comfortable with everything.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment