Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Getting Excited!

Hey All-


I wanted to keep a blog to let you all know how my life working as a merchandise intern will be in Florida!I also wanted a place to post pictures of everything that i am doing so everyone can see!

General Information:
Check-in Day- August 11, 2010
Check-out Day- January 7, 2011

I might pick a football home game weekend and fly home for 3 days, but other than that i am pretty much stuck there until January-including Christmas!


Job Description-
This is what the Disney Site has as what my job title is:

Merchandise
Responsibilities may include:
Demonstrating and selling merchandise in indoor and outdoor areas
Cash handling - both manual and using computerized registers
Stocking and cleaning shelves and carts
Receiving/putting away stock and deliveries
Stroller/wheelchair rental - including repetitive lifting, stacking, and pushing strollers and wheelchairs
Preparation of food/candy
Selling of alcohol and tobacco
Providing information to Guests
Approaching Guests and engaging them in conversation
Preparing packages for shipping/delivery
Working independently or as part of a large team


So as you can see there is a lot that I could be doing- I wont know till I am down there the exact location that I will be working at, they dont tell you until check in day.





"A dream is a wish your heart makes" - Cinderella

xoxo- BEW

No comments:

Post a Comment